Monday, September 6, 2010

Determine Which Is Your Dominant Eye; Courtesy Of Ruger Firearms



Ruger keeps knocking them out of the park with their series of useful videos for shooters. This is an easy method to discover which is your better eye for aiming, and I suspect that many people who have trouble shooting are using the wrong eye. We need to keep in mind that things can change as we age. I developed problems seeing iron sights in my mid-forties, and that has given me incentive to shoot more because it is not as easy as it once was. Recently I found that I am developing a cataract in my left eye, and I am glad it is not my dominant side; of course it is just a matter of time before the right eye does the same thing.

You can meet Lori Petoske at the Gun Blogger Rendezvous this week and learn all kinds of important things about the Ruger line of fine firearms, so for Heaven's sake, sign up with Mr. Completely and hit the road to Reno.

No comments: