Monday, October 10, 2011

Win A Ford Van!

The Mrs and I were shopping recently in the Sherwin-Williams store in Mt. Vernon, IL, and spotted this contest posted on a rack of Frog Tape.  I don't get too excited about winning contests, but then I got to thinking about this one, and realized that it's a pretty limited audience that is seeing these announcements, and most of those seeing it are busy making a living painting, so not too many of them will enter multiple times.  Anyway, click the photo to see it in a readable size, fill out a bunch of 3 x 5 cards by hand, and mail one in every day.   If I don't win, I would be tickled to death to see one of True Blue Sam's visitors get it, so let me know if you win.  The news release of the previous winner can be seen on this page.  Scroll down to January 6.

No comments: