Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Billll's Idle Mind Has Posted The July e-Postal Scores!

Billll ran a tough contest for July, but it was a good one, and we had fun shooting it out behind the barn.  Mrs. True Blue Sam beat me for the first time in our years of shooting the e-Postal contests.  She hit three of the cotton swabs, while I touched only two.  It made the day for both of us.  Click Here, or on the target over on the left side of this page to read the results on Billll's Idle Mind.  Thank You, Billll, for devising a contest for  our worthy blog followers!





If my Sweet Wife's Mother can shoot these e-Postal contests, improving her skills in the process, you can too!  The August contest is on the left side of the page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Back in my IHMSA silhouette years it wasn't rare for my wife to outshoot me, and for our daughter to outshoot her brothers.

Seems that (generally speaking) women have superior hand-eye coordination & that is a significant advantage.

More women need to discover this, and take up the shooting sports.

Merle