Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Ruger's Auction To Benefit The LIght Foundation

Once in a while one of these auctions come along and makes me feel like a real winner.  Ruger is offering a 3" GP100 from 1988 that was never listed in their catalog.  Bidding as I write this is up to $1325; just a little bit north of my price range.  I have a very nice S & W Model 66-1 with a 2 3/4" barrel, purchased decades ago that is always close at hand around home.  That fine old Smith right now is saving me over 1300 bucks, and I'm loving it more every day.  If you have a hankering for a solid, stainless, short-barreled .357 revolver for packing around the homestead, this Ruger is meant for you, and I promise not to jack up your bid.  100% of the proceeds will go to the Light Foundation.  CLICK HERE to place your bid.  This fine, rare revolver will sell mid-day, Wednesday, August 13, 2914.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=431993099

$1475!!

No comments: