Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Hey Everybody! Meet Sheba!


We had a busy holiday weekend full of excitement. Susan and I watch Schipperke rescue sites, and this little girl appeared in Northern Illinois in need of a home. We filled out the necessary application, and I went to the other end of the state on Monday, and then back home. Sheba is a "Fluff" Schip, which is a variation caused by recessive genes. Her coat is not right for the breed, but is highly prized by Schipperke lovers. She is getting along fine with Skipper, although he did show his 'possum face when she first came in. She likes long walks and stuffed monkeys. She is very playful but goes quiet right away when we turn out the lights. Thank You Marcie!

5 comments:

Marci Morgan said...

There she is!! Oh little Miss Sheba. I sure miss that sweet, bouncy, happy little girl! Thank you David for being so committed to adding her to your family that you would spend the entire day driving. I LOVE her and I hope it shows! I am so thankful she found her way to my rescue and that I was able to help her find a new, love filled life with you and Susan (and all the furries, ofcourse!). Please give her a kiss from me!

Marci Collins, King's Promise All Breed Rescue

David aka True Blue Sam said...

She's a doll! Susan has located an obedience class for Sheba, Skipper, and Teddy.

Joel (@Stranded Tree) said...

She's a beautiful addition to your family. May she enjoy "stuffed monkeys" for all of her days.

Anonymous said...

A beautiful girl, and she's got a great home now.

-gsc1039

David aka True Blue Sam said...

This morning she was sleeping on her back with all four feet in the air, so she likes it here.