Monday, April 20, 2015

More Appleseed Photos, Marion, IL, April 18 and 19, 2015


This is the fourth Appleseed that I have attended, and the second one where I shot.  The last two I carried the trunks for Susan and Pattie. It was a stretch for all three of us to shoot, but it was worth the effort, and Pattie was able to rest when I shot.


 Susan's new rifle was dialed in right on the money.



We had some great history lessons, and even a muzzleloading demonstration.  I have raw video of that, and will process it soon for all to see.


NINE! Count 'em; NINE attendees won a Rifleman Patch! I missed the first one on Saturday, but here are the Sunday winners.  If any of the readers can provide names, please comment, and I will edit this post.

Steven and Luke Abbott are brothers who both qualified. It was a thrill for all who witnessed it. Luke (In the red jacket) just made it with a score of 210, so he stepped out from under the roof and took some liquid sunshine down his back.

No comments: