Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Ralfy Review: Whiskey Of The Year, What Is Your Defintion of Cozy?

Ralfy lives on the Isle of Man, in the Irish Sea.  He lives in a stone house, and he always is wrapped up for his videos.  Tonight he has a rather small fire on his hearth, and he is "Cozy."  It's a fraction of the fires we have in our stoves, and you can see Ralfy's breath.  He is made of stern stuff, Ralfy is!  I always enjoy his videos, and I think I would like him a lot if I were to visit with him.  Several years ago he made a video with his Mother, and you could tell that he loved her, and she loved him.  He was very kind to her.  That video is gone, and I fear his mother probably is gone, too.  Let this video be part of your Happy New Year celebration.  Ralfy is a good guy, and I like him.


2 comments:

commoncents said...

Vanity Fair Six New Year's Resolutions for Hillary Clinton

http://commoncts.blogspot.com/2017/12/vanity-fair-six-new-years-resolutions.html

ps. would you consider adding CC to your blogroll?

David aka True Blue Sam said...

There you go! You can always contact me about this blog at truebluetravelinman (at) gmail (dot) com.