Tuesday, August 6, 2013

De-Escalate The Situation?





One of Bloomberg's mouthpieces tells us that you should run, fight with your fists, or de-escalate the situation if someone is attacking you with an ax, because it would be wrong to shoot someone if they don't have a gun.  Nettie would argue that, if she could.  Her husband didn't even spend the rest of his life in jail for this axe murder at Gladstone, Illinois.  

The day we were married, the Mrs. told me never to hit her.  I told her that I would never do that, and she said, "If you ever hit me, I'll shoot you."  I bet her daddy told her to say that, but I never questioned her sincerity, and I wish more people could have her attitude and fortitude. 

When someone threatens to hurt you, you might die.  Plan ahead, and act to save your life.

No comments: