Friday, August 16, 2013

This Blog....

...is not for sale.  Look around at other blogs and you will see that bloggers are being offered the opportunity to turn over posting, make money from advertising, or even sell their blog to another party.  I received that letter, too.  True Blue Sam (the Blog) was started as a recreational blog to post my old record collection, and it has grown to do more, because you can't just post an old record every day.  My wife and I enjoy being part of the gun blogging community, but we are not recognized as a gun blog because ( I think.) we don't have shooting posts as a very high percentage of our posts.  We also enjoy flowers, pets, old machines, forestry, chainsaws, medical things that offer a level of entertainment, old cars, family, vacations, and...etc.  If we turned over the editorial control of this blog, it would cease to exist as we enjoy it, and we like it the way it is.  The Blog, TrueBlueSam.blogspot.com, is going to stay with us until we tire of posting.  We appreciate every hit we see on Statcounter and plan to go on for the foreseeable future.  We offer many thanks to the regulars who click in, and we are fascinated by the hits we see from searches; primarily from brown recluse spider bites.  Keep a snake bite kit handy for those.  Apply within minutes or suffer horrible consequences.

Sam is not my name.  I am David. True Blue Sam the Traveling Man is an old record  by Frank Crumit.  This blog is the best blog with a theme song.  It  is not for sale.

2 comments:

Borepatch said...

I was wondering if I was the only blogger who got that email.

Blue said...

Glad you're hanging around :)