Saturday, July 25, 2009

Weekend Steam

There are two Kecks, a Kitten, and a model Keck running at the Boonville, Indiana steam and gas engine show this weekend, plus a great assortment of tractors, gas engines, and a few old cars. Mrs. TBS and I watched the sawmill for a while on Friday, and the crew has it tuned up and running great. There are a bunch of garden tractors, and several gas powered home built go-buggies putting around the grounds. Old Style Barbecue is being cooked on the grounds so you don't have to go hungry. If Boonville is too far to drive, go to the show directory in the left sidebar and find a show in your neighborhood.

2 comments:

Home on the Range said...

Great photo!

This summer sort of got away from me. I hope that next summer perhaps you and Mrs. J would meet up at one of these. I know Roberta would probably like to go.

David aka True Blue Sam said...

There are some good shows on the eastern side of Indiana, in Ohio, and in Michigan. I will start reading up on the different locations, and see if maybe EJ could break loose, too. I am hoping to go to Pinckneyville next month; we haven't been to that show for a few years, and it is close.