Saturday, April 24, 2010

Weekend Steam

Bidone 1967 lives across the pond, and does a very professional job of posting videos of steam and gas engines. He put this one up a few days ago, and it is well worth watching.

Bidone leaves nice comments on my engine videos, and I wish I could tell you more about him, but I don't speak German. Here is info from his profile on YouTube: Im Sommer besuche ich viele Stationärmotoren-, Oldtimer- und Landmaschinentreffen. Im Winter geht es in den Zoo.Nebenbei bin ich noch Geocacher.Immer ist meine Kamera dabei und hier seht ihr meine Filme.
Hometown:
Leipzig
Country:
Germany
Hobbies:
-Geocaching-Oldtimer-alte Traktoren und Standmotoren-natürlich Videofilmen und Schnitt

3 comments:

danno said...

The Google translator gives:

YouTube: In the summer I visit a lot of stationary engines, vintage cars and farm equipment meeting. In winter, it goes into the Zoo.Nebenbei I'm still Geocacher.Immer is my camera and here you see my films.
Hometown:
Leipzig
Country:
Germany
Hobbies:
Geocaching-vintage-old tractors and Standmotoren-course video and editing

lowly said...

Immer ist meine Kamera dabei = my camera is always with me

David aka True Blue Sam said...

Thanks, Guys!