Saturday, January 15, 2011

Magnum Shooters Supply; Now Open For Business!

Mr. Completely now has his online store open for business! Mr. C is starting out with a small product line of high quality necessities for recreational shooters, and I encourage everyone to click over to his store to look around.  Mr. Completely is serious about shooting well, and the products he stocks are all high quality items that will enhance your time at the shooting range.  Magnum Shooters Supply is now listed in my Resource section, over on the left side of the page, so you can find it easily any time you are visiting this blog.

2 comments:

Mr. Completely said...

Thanks for mentioning my new endeavor! I hope it makes enough to offset some of the money I'm spending on shooting! At least any profit won't be wasted!

Mr. C.

David aka True Blue Sam said...

You are very welcome! I hope you make a fortune!