Friday, April 8, 2011

March e-Postal Scores Are Up at Mr. Completely!

Mr. Completely has posted the scores for March.  Go have a look.  There was good participation, and some very good scores.  Ol' Rich made 89 points shooting a .45 auto, which is downright astounding!  The target for this contest held great disadvantages for big bullets, and I believe Ol' Rich could teach us all a thing or two.  It is good to see that EJ found time between his trips to make it to the range.  The 35 he shot with his .44 Super Blackhawk (photo by The Packing Rat; GBR-IV, Day 2) is nothing to sneeze at, either.  I believe my kid can out-shoot me now.


Russell is a first time pistol shooter, and used Bea's Ruger 22/45 Hunter.  It was a cold, windy day, I shot fast, and my score with Mom's pistol was well under Russell's.  I hope we see Russell and Bea in future contests.

Mr. Completely's monthly e-Postal match is open to everyone, whether you are a blogger or not, and you don't need any fancy equipment.  Bea shot the March target with a Crosman pellet pistol, which you can buy online and have delivered to your door for under sixty bucks. Mom built a pellet trap out of cardboard all by herself, and she can now shoot in her basement whenever the mood strikes her.  You should join in on the fun!  You know you need the practice; I sure do.

No comments: