Tuesday, October 4, 2011

September's Mr. Completely e-Postal Results

 There were several entries this month, and some very good shooting.  This target was shot by Liz at the Rendezvous, and it was shot at 40 feet rather than 25; 40 feet being the closest distance available to set targets at the Washoe County Shooting Range.  Liz had never shot Bea's .45 Blackhawk before, which makes this target rather remarkable.  Mr. Completely also shot at 40 feet with Zeke's Mk III Ruger, and scored 90; darn good shooting with iron sights that you can't see!

 I was feeling satisfied with my score of 95, then ASM826 blew me out of the water with a 125.

 Billll shot this nice target with his Nylon 66, and took one of the Bonus Buzzards.

Then, Mr. Borland nailed both Bonus Buzzards with a Smith revolver!...

 ...and made me feel totally inadequate by submitting this target.  Fine Shooting!

Mr. C demonstrated the value of his OKO sight combined with his long barreled, home built High Standard.  Looks like I need to practice a bit more.

SCORES:

Rimfire Pistol or Revolver, Iron Sights:
Mr. Borland, S&W 617: 200
Engineering Johnson, Ruger 22/45: 125
Billll, Ruger Mk I: 125
ASM826, Ruger Single Six: 125
True Blue Sam, Ruger Single Six: 95
Mr. Completely, Ruger Mk III: 90 (Shot at 40 feet)
Danno, Ruger Single Six: 75
Danno, Ruger 22/45: 70

Rimfire Pistol or Revolver, Optical Sights:
Mr. Completely, High Standard with OKO Sight: 200

Centerfire Revolver, Iron Sights:
Mr. Borland, S&W K38: 155
Liz: Ruger .45 Blackhawk: 50 (Shot at 40 feet)

Centerfire Pistol, Iron Sights:
Danno: Taurus PT92: 35

.22 Rifle:
Billll, Remington Nylon 66, BSA Scope: 100

Air Pistol:
True Blue Sam, Crosman 1377: 125
Bea, Crosman 1377: 60

I think this is everyone who entered.  If I have missed you, please let me know ASAP.

2 comments:

ASM826 said...

I was feeling good about my score, too. But some of those guys can really shoot!

David aka True Blue Sam said...

You should have seen my skill level before I started shooting this contest every month. It's good practice. Thank You for entering!