Tuesday, April 9, 2013

You Need A Blackhawk...

...and I know where you can score one!  Special arrangements have been made with Ruger to have a Stainless, 4 5/8" Ruger Blackhawk in .357 Magnum at Gun Blogger Rendezvous VIII, Reno Nevada, September 5-8, 2013.  Blackhawks are great for recreation, hunting, varmint control, and self defense; especially as a house gun.  The Blackhawk in the video has been my companion for more than thirty years, and I like it more every time I shoot it.


 The Rendezvous is less than five months away; Click Here, the Gun Blogger Rendezvous icon on the left side of this page, or click over to MrCompletely for more information about the Rendezvous. The big question is; Will Kevin finally win a gun, or will Molly take home her third Ruger? You have to be there to win, so mark it on your calendar!

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Mike needs to update the GBR page. He has the 2013 dates up, but the registration form is last year's.

And yeah, I'd like to win that.

Anonymous said...

Say, that's some mighty fine shootin' (and editing)!

David aka True Blue Sam said...

It's an honest representation of the gun; me, not so much!