Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Earth Day 50? Holy Cow! It's Always Earth Day For Foresters.


Never did care much for tree huggers.  I'm more of a tree planter, a tree counter, and a tree user.  I planted this one thirty years ago, and emerald ash borer doomed it.  Life's not all bad, and this will go in the barn for next winter.


                                                                     Chips. Not Dust.


Does the Earth love it as much as I do when a tree thumps down?  I never get tired of that, and the bigger the tree the bigger the thrill. Let's revisit our Earth Day Tree Murder video. We put it up on YouTube years ago and I still have no hate comments on it. 

1 comment:

Sarthurk said...

My Dad was a forester for BC in the NW part of Oregon, and he had a bumper sticker on his truck that said, "Every day is Earth Day for a Forester". That was back in the late 70's.