Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Invercargill, Performed By Brass Man Bart...

...aka, my brother Ben.  Ben has been a tuba player since he was a kid, and his tubas are a joy to him.  This Eb tuba was beat up pretty badly when he bought it, and I think it is his favorite.  He also plays a euphonium on this, his first YouTube video.  Click it over to YouTube and give it a thumbs up if you like it, and hit the Subscribe button.  Ben plans to turn out a  bunch of tuba videos.  I don't know if he will take requests, but I am officially requesting that he put Asleep In The Deep on his list. 


3 comments:

John in Philly said...

Very nice, and technically it would be a You Tuba video. :)

Anonymous said...

John,

Atsa no my tube....

More to the point, I have no way of commenting on utube, but tell your brother as a lifelong (paid) Bass singer I just appreciate the hell outta this. Big smiles here, and thanks.

David aka True Blue Sam said...

John in Philly, and John: I will pass those compliments on to Ben. He has a new one up and I will be posting that also. Thanks for visiting!