Monday, May 8, 2023

Women On Target, Carmi, IL, 2023

 




Carmi Rifle Club had our annual Women On Target event this past weekend. Fourteen ladies participated, and all had a great time shooting pistols, rifles and shotguns. Debby, on the right put ten rounds into the Ten Ring on her target, and that is remarkable! She was shooting a Ruger Mk III Target Pistol with the factory trigger and a red dot sight on top, offhand at 15 feet. Valinda Rowe, on the left is our primary instructor. Come to our NRA Day in June at Carmi Rifle Club, and Valinda can teach you to shoot, too!


3 comments:

Merle said...

Is that you extreme left, back row?
My tired eyes aren't sure...

tsquared said...

Well done!

I used to go to the range weekly and was a fairly decent shot. When Covid hit the range shut down. It has been open for a year but I am afraid to find out how bad my pistol skills have diminished.

David aka True Blue Sam said...

Merle, Yup, that's me! TSquared, We don't go through the Winter for the indoor range because we don't like to drive in the dark. Now that longer days are here we will be hitting Pistol League regularly. I shot last week and I have lost almost a second on my mediocre 5 plate times, but I still can hit them! That red dot dances a lot now!