There are no CCI Stingers in this video, but from earlier videos I know that Stingers are very close to Federal Punch in performance. The Punch ammo has a flat nose, and that enhances the wound channel, but in 22 LR, that is still not large. I have been shooting both, and they work well on varmints around the homestead. 22 Magnum really hurts your ears if you don't have ear protection, but the performance on critters is amazing. Notice that there are a few references about functioning in a semi-auto with 22 Magnum. There are no problems with functioning in a revolver. The Ruger Wrangler now comes in convertible form, so a budget friendly option is there for you if you want the 22 Magnum option.
2 comments:
I am selling a 270 Remington 7600 BDL to fund a 22 Mark 4 railed pistol with a can for less than half of the sale price. I will turn 65 in 2 months and I have over 100k of 22 LR in the ammo locker. I need to burn it off. I need to live to 107 to use up my ammo inventory.
Here's a video link you may like. It shows how to disable the magazine safety on the Mk IV without buying any replacement parts. The spring is simply re-hooked to hold it in the Fire position! No audio, but if you watch it a few times you will understand. Watch a few other videos on changing parts so you can open up your Mk IV and put it back together with no problems. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_pMyghXeB8
Post a Comment