Monday, July 15, 2019

Notable Numbers

This blog has been going since the Fall of 2007 and it has never had a huge viewership, but it does keep chugging along.  We have fun posting (almost) daily, and many of our viewers have become good friends.  I started my YouTube channel along with the blog and originally I thought that I would focus on my old record collection.  That was fun for a while, but old records don't get many views, and even records that are copyright safe (before 1923) cause troubles with YouTube because other uploaders claim copyright if they have shared the same records.  Then YouTube decided that they don't like guns, and that caused us to delete a big stack of shooting videos.  Chainsaws are safe on YouTube, and they make the channel roll along with nice numbers.  Here are the screen shots of our blog and YouTube stats today.  Pretty nice!  We hope to keep going for the foreseeable future, and we plan to keep doing chainsaw, old engines, and just a few shooting videos. Many Thanks to all of our readers for visiting True Blue Sam.



3 comments:

Borepatch said...

Bitchute is gun friendly. You can upload your firearms videos there.

John in Philly said...

David, you are welcome.
I try to read every day, and comment when I have something useful to say.

David aka True Blue Sam said...

Borepatch and John: I am looking at Bitchute and must decide on the perfect channel name. I failed when I set up my YouTube channel and must do better this time. Thanks again for visiting, and for commenting!