Friday, September 29, 2023

No Guarantees

We wait. We "co-own" Mina with a friend who raises Schips for show. We have been trying to produce a litter for several years without success. Two weeks ago we had semen overnighted from a champion stud in Texas for artificial insemination, and now we are waiting. In two weeks we will have an ultrasound done to see if it took.


No comments: