Thursday, September 30, 2010

E-Postal Deadline EXTENDED!

This is NOT the last day to shoot the September match before the Midnight, September 30 deadline.  If you want to enter this contest, but haven't  made it to the range, it only takes one e-mail request or comment to extend this contest past the first weekend of October.  Let me hear from you if you are pressed for range time before the deadline.  (WE HAD A REQUEST!) (My score: 14.  You can do better than that, so Save The Rooster!)

UPDATE:  We have an extended season!  You can shoot this contest through the first weekend of October, and submit your target the following Monday or Tuesday.  I will compile the results as they come in.

2 comments:

Mr. Completely said...

An extension would certainly help me, I'm completely running out of time to shoot the match.....

Thanks!

Mr. C.

David aka True Blue Sam said...

Extended Season It Is! I will compile the entries next week.