Monday, March 28, 2011

Well Balanced e-Postal Shooting

I visited Bea up in Iowa over the weekend, and we celebrated spring by going out to the shooting range with a neighbor who had never shot before.  We spent most of our time teaching him the basics of shooting safety, range procedures, and revolver and pistol shooting.  It was pretty cold, and we froze out before Bea got to shoot Mr. Completely's e-Postal target, so she shot the contest on her basement shooting range with her Crosman pellet pistol before I headed home.  Mr. C calls this target "The Mess," and it's a pretty good name.  Mom stayed on the paper pretty well, and showed good windage control while coordinating her sights and trigger.  Check out her score in the upper left; the negative points equaled her postive points, giving her a very nice score of ZERO!  The first time I shot this target I had a negative score, so this score is nothing to be ashamed of, and it's what we sent in to Mr. C.  Scan your targets no matter what your score to earn your bragging rights, and possibley win a GUNUP T-shirt.  You need to have your entry sent in by Midnight on the thirty-first.

2 comments:

danno said...

I bet my negative score beats your negative score!

David aka True Blue Sam said...

Yep! I shot one with a negative 16!