Sunday, January 27, 2013

Not My Victrola

Cabin Fever is getting to us. A cough that won't go away has kept me from cutting wood the last month, and I have spent a lot of time listening to old music on YouTube. Way back when I was in the fifth grade, the teacher told us that we couldn't eat the same thing every day, because we would get tired of it. I argued that I would never get tired of hamburgers, and I still believe that, based on my personal experience and millions of overweight Americans. The songs from No No Nanette are kind of like that. I have listened to them regularly for years, and they have become comfort music. We have featured this piano roll by Pianomn199 before, and the records below that are by Pax41. We have posted the very same records, but it was early in our YouTube career, with a really bad microphone. Pax's copies are much better.

No comments: