Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Ruger's Auction To Benefit The USA Shooting Team

I never cease to be amazed at Ruger Auction prices. A Speed Six going for at least $1400!


Yup! This week Ruger is auctioning a Speed Six in 9mm, and the bidding is up to $1400 the night before the hammer falls.  The bidders are made of stouter stuff than I am, but go have a look and read all about it.  Don't get mad, just be amazed, and be glad that Ruger is being so generous to good and worthy causes.  Click Here to read about it and to place the winning bid!  This fine revolver will sell mid-day, Wednesday, March 30, 2016.

$2344

2 comments:

Merle said...

Years ago I bought one for my wife, as it promised lighter recoil. It was under $200, IIRC. She kept it in her sock drawer, where it still lives today, unless I "borrow" it to give it some range time. :) Many people are surprised to learn that a 9mm revolver actually exists.

Merle

David aka True Blue Sam said...

The auction price is rather amazing. I hope the buyer keeps a light coat of oil on it.